1. Concept’s six way power divider can split an input signal into six equal and identical signals. It can also be used as a power combiner, where the common port is the output and the four equal power ports are used as the inputs. Six way Power dividers are widely used in wireless systems to divide power across equally across the system.
2. Concept’s 6 way power dividers are available in narrowband and broadband configurations, covering frequencies from DC-18GHz. They are designed to handle from 10 to 30 watts input power in a 50-ohm transmission system. Microstrip or stripline designs are utilized, and optimized for best performance.
Availability: IN STOCK, NO MOQ and free for testing
|Part Number||Ways||Frequency|| Insertion
|CPD00700M03000A06||6-way||0.7-3GHz||1.60dB||1.60 : 1||20dB||±0.60dB||±6°|
|CPD00500M08000A06||6-way||0.5-8GHz||3.50dB||1.80 : 1||16dB||±1.00dB||±10°|
|CPD00800M18000A06||6-way||0.8-18GHz||4.00dB||1.80 : 1||16dB||±0.80dB||±10°|
|CPD06000M18000A06||6-way||6-18GHz||1.80dB||1.80 : 1||18dB||±0.80dB||±10°|
|CPD02000M18000A06||6-way||2-18GHz||2.20dB||1.80 : 1||16dB||±0.70dB||±8°|
1. Input power is specified for load VSWR better than 1.20:1.
2. 6-way SMA Wilkinson Power Dividers/Combiners/Splitters, nominal dividing loss is 7.8dB.
3. Specifications are subject to change at any time without any notice.
4. To maintain optimum signal integrity and power transfer, remember to terminate all unused ports with a well-matched 50 ohm coaxial load.
OEM and ODM servies are welcomed, 2 way, 3 way, 4way, 6way, 8 way, 10way, 12way, 16way, 32way and 64 way customized power dividers are avaliable. SMA, SMP, N-Type, F-Type, BNC, TNC, 2.4mm and 2.92mm connectors are avaliable for option.
For Special applications or engineering questions call the sales office at +86-28-61360560 or e-mail us at email@example.com and we shall respond to you promptly.
Since its establishment, our factory has been developing first world class products with adhering the principle
of quality first. Our products have gained excellent reputation in the industry and valuabletrusty among new and old customers.