• Our Power dividers can be used as combiners or splitters
• Offering high isolation, blocking signal cross-talk between output ports
• Low insertion loss and return loss
• Wilkinson power dividers offer excellent amplitude and phase balance
• Multi-octave solutions from DC to 50GHz
Concept’s offers the highest quality power divider and power combiner for commercial and military applications in the frequency range of DC to 50 GHz.
1. Ultra and Multi-Octave Band
2. Excellent Phase and Amplitude Balance
3. Low VSWR and High Isolation
4. Can be used as combiners or Dividers
5. Custom frequency bands and optimized specifications available
RF Power Dividers or power splitters are passive RF devices that split an input signal into two or more output signals with minimal losses. Power dividers are widely used in wireless systems to divide power equally across the system
1. Ultra Broadband
4. Wilkinson structure , Coaxial Connectors
5. Customized specifications and outlines
Concept’s Power Dividers/Splitters are designed to break an input signal into two or more output signals with a specific phase and amplitude. The insertion loss ranges from 0.1 dB to 6 dB with a frequency range of 0 Hz to 50GHz.
5. Custom and optimized designs are available
Concept’s Power Dividers and Splitters are designed for critical signal processing, ratio measurement, and power splitting applications that require minimal insertion loss and high isolation between ports.
1. Low inertion Loss and High Isolation
2. Excellent Amplitude Balance and Phase Balance
3. Wilkinson power dividers offer high isolation, blocking signal cross-talk between output ports
RF Power divider and Power combiner is an equal power-distribution device and low insertion loss passive component. It can be applied to indoor or outdoor signal distribution system, featured as dividing one input signal into two or multiple signal outputs with the same amplitude
1. Low inertion Loss
2. High Isolation
3. Awesome Amplitude Balance
4. Awesome Phase Balance
Concept’s power divider is designed for power splitting applications that require minimal insertion loss and high isolation between ports.
1. Excellent Amplitude and Phase Balance
2. Power: 10 Watts Input Maximum with Matched Terminations
3. Octave and Multi-Octave Frequency Coverage
4. Low VSWR, Small Size and Light Weight
5. High Isolation between Output Ports
Concept’s power dividers and combiners can be used in aerospace and defense, wireless and wireline communications applications and are available on a variety of connectors with 50 ohm impedance.
3. Excellent Amplitude Balance
4. Excellent Phase Balance
5. Frequency Covers from DC-18GHz
Concept’s power dividers and combiners are used in aerospace and defense, wireless, and wireline communications applications,which are available in a variety of connectorized with 50 ohm impedance
CPD00000M18000A04A is a Resistive power divider with 4 way SMA connectors that operates from DC to 18GHz. Input SMA female and outputs SMA female. Total loss is the 12dB splitting loss plus insertion loss. Resistive power dividers have poor isolation between ports and therefore they are not recommended for combining signals. They offer wideband operation with flat and low loss and excellent amplitude and phase balance to 18GHz . The power splitter has a nominal power handling of 0.5W (CW) and a typical amplitude unbalance of ±0.2dB. The VSWR for all ports is 1.5 typical.
Our power divider can split an input signal into 4 equal and identical signals and allows operation at 0Hz, so they’re ideal for Broadband applications. The downside is there’s no isolation between ports, & resistive dividers are normally low power, in the range of 0.5-1watt. In order to operate at high frequencies the resistor chips are small, so they don’t handle applied voltage well.
CPD00000M18000A02A is a 50 Ohm resistive 2-Way power divider/combiner.. It is available with 50 Ohm SMA female coaxial RF SMA-f connectors. It operates DC-18000 MHz and is rated for 1 Watt of RF input power. It is constructed in a star configuration. It has the functionality of a RF hub because every path through the divider/combiner has equal loss.
Our power divider can split an input signal into two equal and identical signals and allows operation at 0Hz, so they’re ideal for Broadband applications. The downside is there’s no isolation between ports, & resistive dividers are normally low power, in the range of 0.5-1watt. In order to operate at high frequencies the resistor chips are small, so they don’t handle applied voltage well.
CPD00000M08000A08 is a resistive 8-way power splitter with a typical insertion loss of 2.0dB at each output port across the frequency range of DC to 8GHz. The power splitter has a nominal power handling of 0.5W (CW) and a typical amplitude unbalance of ±0.2dB. The VSWR for all ports is 1.4 typical. The RF connectors of the power splitter are female SMA connectors.
The advantages of resistive dividers are size ,which can be very small since it contains only lumped elements and not distributed elements and they can be extremely broadband. Indeed, a resistive power divider is the only splitter that works down to zero frequency (DC)
Since its establishment, our factory has been developing first world class products with adhering the principle
of quality first. Our products have gained excellent reputation in the industry and valuabletrusty among new and old customers.